Winter has well and truly arrived, and this season we are obsessing over everything from luscious knits to casual denim, printed tops, dresses, and so much more.
With the cold season here, it’s all about artful layering and dressing up in stylish and trendy ways that will seamlessly take you from desk to play.
Choose from monochromatic hues or pops of colour and even statement prints, depending on your style and taste.
If you’re unsure of what you need to buy this winter, here are our top 5 favourite things:
- Luscious Knitwear: From longline fits, to relaxed cardigans and turtle-neck jumpers, this is your go-to layering piece. Great to wear under a coat as you commute to work, or paired with black pants and heels to achieve a dressier office touch. When the weekend arrives, dress down with denims, basics, and sneakers, so you can focus on staying comfortable, all while still looking your best.
- A statement jacket: Whether you opt for a loose fit trench coat or a more structured style, there’s plenty to choose from. From camel colours, reds, grey tones and classic black, a great jacket will transition you from the weekday to weekend, as well as a night on the town.
- Basics: Including everything from leggings to a tank top, a must-have for winter is basics! Wear Betty Basics under a dress, or on their own with a cardigan, basics are sure to make you feel warm and stylish. Dress up with statement make-up, or a colour pop jewel.
- Denim: You can’t go wrong with a great pair of denims. Choose black, dark blues, or light washes, and pair them with ankle boots or sneakers, depending on the occasion.
- A statement top: Winter layers can sometimes get boring, so make a statement with a gorgeous top! Whether it has unique design detailing, bold colouring, or comes in a funky print, the opportunities are endless. And don't be afraid to pattern clash as it's totally on trend for 2018!
Head over to our new arrivals page here, to shop all your winter 2018 essentials.